Super Gold Card Heat Pump Deals
Pricing Includes GST, Installation & 5-Year Warranty
Your Save Over $550
Your Save Over $500
Your Save Over $400
Limited Stock Special Offer
We have the best deals on heat pumps in Auckland for Home Owners!
Pricing includes GST, Installation & 5 year warranty
Terms and Conditions
Price assumes standard back to back installation with 3m piping allowance. Extra piping thereafter charged at $50 per m.
Promotion availability strictly while stocks last!
Give us a call to discuss our Property Managers special offers.
5 Things Landlords Should Know
Installing a heat pump into your rental property will provide the following benefits:
- Adds capital value to your investment
- Reduces maintenance and protects your assets by keeping the home warm and dry
- you will achieve a greater yield from your investment
- Provides a comfortable and healthy environment for your tenants
- Will prepare you in advance should the Government implement a Warrant of Fitness for Rental properties.
Q Card Finance Options Available
Do not let finance stop you from providing a warm home for your family!
- Central Heating/ Cooling System supplied and installed from $49.77 per week with full 6 years warranty
- Fujitsu 3.4kw bedroom size supplied and installed from $14.19 per week with full 6 years warranty
- Fujitsu 6kw lounge size supplied and installed from $19.88 per week with full 6 years warranty
Above examples based on 36 months repayment. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. New Cardholder fees – $55 Establishment. Existing Cardholder fee – $35 Advance. Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period. Paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest free period. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a or 22.95% p.a. (depending on your card) applies to any outstanding balance at end of interest free period. Offer expires <>. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.