Advantages of Having a Heat Pump
THE MOST EFFICIENT HOME HEATING AND HOME COOLING SYSTEM…
- A heat pump is a heater, cooler, dehumidifier, an air filter and a circulating fan all in one.
- Heat Pumps are easy to use and exceptionally convenient.
- Cheaper heating/cooling and significantly improved air quality are the two key factors you should associate when thinking about a heat pump.
- Heat Pumps are a year round, true value for money appliance. A heat pump provides home heating, cooling and/or dehumidifying, all in one unit.
- Heat Pumps are the most efficient home heating solution and represent excellent value for money because your investment can be used 12 months of the year.
- Aside from being very economical to run, they are also a highly efficient dehumidifier.
- The inside unit also filters the air. This is an important feature for people who suffer from asthma and allergies. You will be amazed at how much dust is collected in your filters.
- It can also be used as a circulating fan, filtering air and freshening a room at the same time.
- Heat Pumps can quickly bring a room up to temperature and then maintain it.
- It enables you to increase or decrease the temperature of your room, or switch from heating to coding at the push of a button on the remote control.
- If you replace your electric heater with a 5 star heat pump and run it for the same period of time, your cost of heating would be approximately 75% less.
- Safe, clean and comfortable heating.
- With no flames or red hot heating elements there are no concerns about burns or fire.
- They can be left on while you are out, or asleep.
- Heat Pumps don’t create smoke, ashes or any waste material AND they do not burn oxygen.
© Copyright 2017 Heat Pump City Ltd.